The Clarence Valley Canoe and Kayak Trail – the longest white water trail in Australia!
It covers 195 kilometres of river between the Nymboi-Binderay National Park and the township of Copmanhurst encompassing the Nymboida, Mann and Clarence river systems. It offers spectacular scenery, an abundance of wildlife and some exhilarating whitewater adventure!
The trail can be completed in day sections or as one long adventure with primitive camping grounds along the route.
Find a local guide to experience the trail with ease.
1. The Junction – Cartmill Park
2. Cartmill Park – Buccarumbi
3. Buccarumbi – Nymboida River Campground
4. Nymboida River Campground – Jackadgery
5. Jackadgery – Cangai Broadwater
6. Cangai Broadwater – The Gorge
7. The Gorge – Winegrove
8. Winegrove – Copmanhurst